We offer fun, unique themed kayak outings at numerous locations. All trips are catered to YOUR private party, so we focus instruction based on YOUR interests
- Beginner? Learn proper technique FROM THE START for a lifetime of pleasurable paddling
- Learn about Wisconsin Geology first hand, paddling through 550 million year old Cambrian sandstone canyons
- Education about aquatic and watershed based ecology
- Paddling as meditation and connecting to the environment
- KAYOGA - Yoga geared to kayaking
- WILDLIFE! Seek out and identify some of Southern Wisconsins amazing bird life, assisted by bird recordings, binoculars, and visual identification guides.
- Education about urban and rural development, and their effects on our world and waters
Learn about these things and more while improving your paddling skills from Daron Knight, our experienced lead kayak guide and Water Resource Scientist!
Request a Gift Certificate
Kayaking is one of the most personal, peaceful and rewarding ways to explore our amazing world. While paddling we have opportunities to see our world from a unique perspective. We find amazing rock formations, birds, plants and other wildlife that may never be seen from land.
Whether you own a kayak and want to learn how BEST to enjoy yourself on the waters, or you are interested in trying out kayaking for the first time, and are also intrigued by the amazing geology, flora, fauna, and historical impacts that have shaped our world, come with us, and you will leave SMILING!!!
Please look at our Guided Trips and lessons to see what our Lead Guide can offer you! Thanks, and Happy Paddling!!!